In my career, I have written for numerous publications, including Neil Sperry's Gardens, weekly columns in The Corpus Christi Caller-Times, Tyler Telegraph, and the Nueces County Record Star and other local and regional publications. Currently I write a regular article and supply photos for the Texas Gardener Magazine.
My Texas Gardener (TG) articles available online (these are "TG's featured" articles, most of the TG articles are not available):
- Carex - Edgy Sedges for the Landscape
- Bountiful Blueberries
- Sweet Satisfying Satsumas
- Asian Persimmons: Beautiful, Tasty Treats
- Purple Coneflowers for Cheery Summer Color
- The Bark of Winter: Trees, Shrubs Enhance Wintry Landscape